Braider Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Mansfield, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
- Operate different types Braiders -- WILLING TO TRAIN RIGHT PERSON!
- Pull tooling and materials based on manufacturing specifications, such as springs, braid rings, tube guides, wound bobbin, etc
- Inspect tooling before using and track materials used in WW3 system & Braider logs
- Set up machines and mark any defects with correct tape color
- Run hose through wash tank and stage for inspection
- Maintain clean work area, follow 5s practices
- Practice and follow all safety regulations
- Demonstrate ability to operate equipment in manufacturing environment
- Able to read work orders and interpret mfg. Specifications
- Basic math skills and use of measurement tools, such as micrometers, calipers, tape, etc.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Attention to detail; Basic understanding of lean fundamentals
- At least 18 years of age, with HS Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the US
- Meet all production guidelines to meet customer demands
- This is a 2nd shift position, from 3: 30pm to 11: 30pm. Starting pay is $13.50/hour.