CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
Grand Prairie, Texas | Temp/Contract to Direct
Opportunity with large company in the Grand Prairie area, specializing in industrial automation, aerospace tooling, components, design and fabrication.
- Minimum 5 years experience in CNC Machinist role
- Strong background in mill and lathe
- Study work orders, blueprints, plans and specifications for machining requirements
- Must have standard necessary machinist tools
- Knowledge in manual and conventional a PLUS
This is a 2nd shift position - 2: 00pm - 10: 30pm. Overtime required.
Successful candidate will have:
- 5 years CNC Machining experience
- Maintain safe operations at all times
- Complete preventive maintenance, following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshoot problems calling for repairs
- Maintain all documentation as required
- Eligible to work in the US
- Read, write and speak English