Customer Service/Sales Support
San Antonio, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
Our client is looking for an Customer Service /Sales Administrative Assistant! Under general direction, this position supports the sales team in coordinating company sales activities for products/product lines. Provides administrative support to sales team, marketing/graphics department, production department, and customers. Performs office administrative duties, completes sales orders, assists walk-in customers, and maintains customer information. This is a contract-to-hire position that pays $12-15 DOE.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Provide daily support to Sales team
Counter sales to walk-in customers
Completes sales orders
Provides customer service to customers (answer and return phone calls in a timely manner)
Process orders through Sales Order review process
Consults with customer service, manufacturing and engineering to determine product production.
Provide weekly updates on current backlog times for all pending orders
Gathers and assembles special project information for presentation and review
Maintain updated dealer and customer database
Maintains sales documents and records
May be required to perform other duties as assigned
Must be charismatic as well as professional.
Have the ability to lift 10-50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and or stand for prolonged periods.
Must be able to work Monday through Friday, business hours 8: 00 AM -5: 30 PM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – good grammar usage.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize job assignments
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Have the following skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, as well as be able to read a ruler or tape measure
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Office Administrative position