Data Entry Records Clerk
San Antonio, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
Fixed Wing Fleet Information Tracker (FFIT) is a government computer application used for record keeping and contract monitoring for U.S. Army Transport Aircraft. Information entered into FFIT is obtained from Oracle Application (11i), company resources, and Army logbook forms. It is checked for accuracy and entered into FFIT to provide the Government with near real-time status of their U.S. Army Transport Program assets.
FFIT Data Entry and Assurance Clerks report directly to the Deputy Program manager (DPM). They are responsible for reviewing maintenance forms, and other information, received from aircraft mechanics working at offsite locations (beddown bases) to ensure completeness, accuracy and proper sign-offs in accordance with the DA Pamphlet 738-751 and instructions provided by the Fixed Wing Product Management Office (FWPMO).
1. Performs prompt and accurate updating of FFIT.
2. Verifies completeness of all aircraft entries for maintenance and supply.
3. Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills.
4. Upon completion of the appropriate training, must be competent in the use of the ORACLE system for the following data:
a. All maintenance actions (MA), including scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and inspection activities.
b. Material issue and removal information.
c. Installation and removals of maintenance of serialized aircraft components.
d. Create and monitor purchase and repair requisitions.
e. Monitor maintenance constraints and maintenance forecasting.
f. Research inventory parts and stock levels for each site.
5. Upon completion of FFIT training, must be able to enter information related to:
a. Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment maintenance discrepancies, corrective actions and inspection activities.
b. Issue and removal of material information data.
c. Monitor purchase/repair requisitions to ensure timely deliveries to outstations.
d. Maintenance Constraints and Maintenance Forecasting.
e. Inventory Research.
6. Assists the Transport Deputy Program Manager, aircraft Fleet Managers, and Material Planners in the tracking, planning and scheduling of all controlled maintenance tasks and component replacement prior to their due times or dates.
7. Works with Lead Field Service Representatives (LFSR) to properly capture all maintenance and supply actions for entry into FFIT, in near real time.
8. Ensures that all FFIT entries are correct, timely, and accurate.
9. Provides Program Management with forecast trends, reports, and near real time data on the Fixed Wing Transport Fleet.
10.Notifies the Deputy Program Manager and aircraft fleet managers of inadequacies in record or compliance of scheduled maintenance events.
11.Must be well versed in the DA Pamphlet 738-751, Army Forms and Records, and instructions provided by the Fixed Wing Product Management Office (FWPMO).
12.Assists DPM in providing monthly CDRL reports as directed by the Manager of Quality or Program Manager.
13.Must be familiar with and adhere to policies and procedures as outlined in the COMPANY Policy Manual.
14.Performs additional duties as required by the DPM.
15.Daily attendance is essential to this position.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL, AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Must be familiar with Army aircraft records research.
· Must be experienced in the development and maintenance of aircraft record keeping systems as they apply to FAR’ s, part 135 and part 121 organizations.
· Must be computer literate, have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office Products and must be able to adapt to basic computerized maintenance records systems.
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills required.
Current CAC Holder preferred
Must have the ability to obtain a CAC
Secret Clearance preferred
Must have the ability to be granted and hold a Secret Clearance
· Work in area that is mechanically heated and cooled.
· Some exposure to elements of weather when traveling and/or commuting between buildings.
· May require some travel.
· Overtime may be required on occasion.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL CONDITIONS:
· Must be able to attend and understand the FFIT Training Course.
· Must be able to learn and understand ORACLE Business Suite, version 11i.
· Normal physical exertion required for periods of working on foot or standing.
· May require lifting of items weighing up to 25 pounds.
· Requires kneeling on occasion in performance of duties.
· Requires ability to twist, bend, squat, climb and/or other body movements to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
· Requires the use of either or both hands for grasping items.
· Manual dexterity and the ability to push/pull, i.E.: open/close file cabinets and/or handle machinery is required.
· Requires the ability to reach above shoulder height in accomplishing job tasks.
· Requires the ability to walk on uneven surfaces.
· Sufficient vision required to successfully accomplish the requirements of the position.
· Requires sustained periods of concentration.
· Must be able to handle stressful situations without affecting logical decision making