Mansfield, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
Great temp-to-hire opportunity with a global manufacturer in the mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Become part of this amazing company to build your long-term career at their Mansfield location.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
Review conformance of hose while coiling on reel and cut hose as needed
• Verify part number, hose size and job numbers based on manufacturing specifications
• Review dimensions, tag colors and take up reel diameter
• Inspect product of attributes (flaws) such as bony hose, broken wires, missing wires, kinked
• Properly tape and cut out nonconforming sections of hose
• Place hose scrap in proper containers
• Record attributes (flaws) and hose scrap on Hose Coiling Inspection Sheets, update WW3
• Measure OD, ID and pitch
• Prepare and complete proper labeling of hose
• Cut burst and periodic samples as required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, using pressure testing equipment
- Basic math skills, knowledge of measurement tools (such as micrometers, tape, calipers)
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Standing, standing, bending, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Basic understanding of lean fundamentals
- At least 18 years of age, with HS Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the US
Starting pay is $12.50/hour.