Mansfield, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
AMAZING opportunity with a global manufacturer in the mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Become part of this stable company to build your long-term career at their Mansfield location.
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will work in all facets of the manufacturing operation. Great promote-from-within opportunity!
- Help resolve maintenance issues and ensure minimal down time
- Support production by properly maintaining machinery on an ongoing basis
- Improve machine fixtures, add modifications, complete equipment repairs, etc as needed
- Follow up on work order requests in a timely manner
- Ensure machine guarding is in place and perform routine reviews of safety audits on equipment
- Support engineering and operational improvement projects as needed
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion, follow 5S practices
- Know and practice all safety regulations and quality guidelines
Don't miss this opportunity! Please apply today for an immediate interview.
Salary: $16.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in maintaining machines in a manufacturing environment working with mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of machinery and how they operate, applicable installation and repair procedures, methods and trade practices
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to problem solve/prioritize independently
- Must be able to read work orders and interpret part drawings, schematics, and miscellaneous blue prints
- Understand and use shop math, use and interpret measuring instruments (i.E. Calipers, micrometers, pi tape, etc.)
- Basic understanding of lean fundamentals and troubleshooting skills preferred
- Strong Teamwork -- Must be able to work and communicate with peers
- At least 18 years of age with HS Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the US
- Read, write and speak English
- Pass criminal background and drug screening