Arlington, TX | Temp/Contract
- MRO experience -- knowledge of sheet metal and composites
- Strong understanding of military specifications -- NAS and MS
- Understand technical requirements to complete repairs to meet specifications
- Interpret specifications for each repair and instruct team on the "how-to's" to complete the repair within compliance
- Keen attention to detail in interpreting repairs by specs and inspecting all work to meet the highest quality standards
- 3+ years experience as a QC Inspector in the aerospace field
- Technical specification expertise -- SRM, CMM, IPC knowledge
- Components of Sheet metal and Composites repairs
- Exceptional communication skills -- working in a team environment
- Able to comprehend specifications and share knowledge with repair team
- Proficient computer skills
- Process all necessary documentation
For more information/interview, please call our Fort Worth office at 817.402.0390, ext 702.
This is an immediate start -- New Year >> New Career!!