Tube Mill Apprentice - Helper/Catcher
San Antonio, TX | Temp/Contract to Direct
Duties and Responsibilities
- Our production employees are responsible for working in the manufacturing process of steel piping used in the automotive industry.
- Working as a Machine Operator.
- Passing the material to the appropriate station.
- Performing Quality Checks and log data.
- Will work with Micrometers and Calipers.
- Separate bundles of tubes based on steel-type
- Count tubes
- Print labels
- Our production workers need to be physically able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly; work in an NON air controlled environment; stand for long periods of time.
- willing to work in 1st or 2nd shifts.
- you may have to work for long hours in order to get the job at hand done.
- You should possess the willingness to follow the instructions of superior personnel of the organization
- You should be willing to work in an environment where producing high – volume output is the key.
- You should be willing to learn and work to the best of your abilities.
- You should be capable of working in a team.