UC-35 Maintenance Manager
Boca Raton, FL | akken_itm
We have an opening for a permanent position as a UC-35 Maintenance Manager in Boca Raton, Florida.
The UC-35 Maintenance Manager will manage the day-to-day maintenance aspects of the UC-35 contract.
• Administers company's UC-35 Aviation Maintenance program IAW the company's General Maintenance Manual and Ground Operating Procedures.
• Work cooperatively within the Program Management Office to establish and maintain a safety culture consistent with the company's Safety Management System and industry best practices.
• Directs, through site leads, the planning, scheduling and coordination of program activities; develops policies, procedures and priorities to meet established goals.
• Oversees the coordination of maintenance activities and repairs of all aircraft, and ensures compliance with regulations, scheduled maintenance, safety and efficient operations.
• Oversees training requirements for maintenance site staff.
• Maintains records as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), company's Web-Based Information System and company's Aircraft Tracking Program.
• Provides technical advice to aircraft maintenance team regarding projects, tasks, and operations while supervising the work of site lead aircraft maintenance staff.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings, conferences, budget meetings, administrative meetings and other activities and events, as required.
• Adheres to company employee policies and procedure.
• Initiate and track Service Requests and Over and Above work requests.
• Initiate parts requisitions in CAMP Inventory and track core exchanges in coordination with company's logistics and site leads.
• Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing them and increasing customer satisfaction.
• Complying and enforcing standard company policies and procedures.
• Work with the Navy to periodically review program objectives and requirements.
• Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet customer/program needs in a timely manner.
• Comply with written company maintenance and logistics procedures.
• Know, understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the UC-35 statement of work.
• Comply with aircraft records procedures.
• Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded and corrected in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and within the terms of the contract.
• Maintain a clean and organized place.
• Perform other duties assigned by company management.
• Provide written and verbal reports to the Navy Program Manager and company's UC-35 Program Management Office on the status of aircraft.
• Coordinate the work effort with site lead personnel in order to meet customer requirements.
• Other administrative tasks as required.
• The MM will serve as the focal point for all UC -35 maintenance activities at the five sites plus one deployment site. The MM shall have a minimum 15 years aircraft maintenance experience, at least 10 years of which in managing multiple-site aircraft maintenance including fixed-wing aircraft to include complex airframe modifications.
• Possess a valid FAA Aircraft & Power plant (A&P) license
• Must have the ability to demonstrate a continuous self-improvement of programmatic leadership and skills.
• In depth Cessna Citation experience.
• Military Maintenance Background highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing procedure and solving problems.
• Must be a team player, independent thinker, able to multi task and communicate.
• Excellent communication with interpersonal and analytical skills.
• A strong work ethic coupled with good business sense.
• A management style demonstrating leadership by example and the ability to serve as a team player focusing on the business objectives of the organization.
• Must possess a current US passport
High school diploma or equivalent.