2nd Shift Lathe Operator
San Antonio, TX
- Demonstrates understanding of machine operations in the manufacturing of plastic components.
- Identify non-conformities relating to product, process, and the quality system
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly fashion withing this climate controlled facility. .
- Know and practice all safety regulations and quality guidelines
- Report production issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to operate machinery, preferably lathe machines
- Able to work second shift hours (2: 00pm - 10: 00pm)
- Able to read work orders and manufacturing specifications
- Use basic shop math and interpret measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, calculator, etc.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the US
- Stooping, standing for long periods, bending, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Criminal background and drug screening required.