Assembly/Fireblocking - Aerospace Interior
Fort Worth, TX
1. Applies fireblocking to cushions, per design specs, with no more than 3% errors per month.
2. Assembles cushion pieces, per design specs, with no more than 3% errors per month
3. Uses the proper amount and color of glue for the particular order.
4. Keeps up with production demand.
5. Ensures necessary materials are in place to complete the day’ s jobs, with no more than 1 error per month.
6. Spots defects and non-conformities, ensuring they’ re corrected.
7. Reads open order reports.
8. Confirms work orders.
9. Trains other production employees as needed.
10. Moves to other departments as needed.
11. Ensures all pieces produced to meet or exceed required quality standards with no more than 1 error per quarter.
12. Participates in ongoing training.
13. Attends all scheduled meetings, missing no more than 10% annually.
14. Clocks in and out for each scheduled workday, break, and meals with no more than 1 missed punch per quarter.
15. Maintains strictest confidentiality.
16. Provides excellent customer service, for both internal and external customers.
17. Follows all OSHA and other safety guidelines.
18. Actively demonstrates teamwork at all times.
19. Ability to manage any stress on the job, including but not limited to meeting deadlines.
20. Adheres to company safety standards at all times, such that no serious (requiring medical attention) injury occurred during the prior 12-month period.
21. Follows other policies and procedures such that there are no verbal or written warnings during the evaluation period.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Must have a sense of urgency and be able to work against a deadline.
3. Must be a team player.
4. Must have basic computer skills.
5. Must be able to read parts/design drawings.
6. A positive sense of service for internal customers.
7. Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
8. Fluently speak, read, and write English.
9. Skilled in time management.
10. Skilled in multi-tasking.
11. Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include, but are not limited to: walking, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transporting supplies or equipment, sitting, squatting, and occasionally lifting and carrying items which may weigh up to 30 pounds.
12. Position spends 100% of the time standing or walking.
13. Vision and hearing must be within or correctable to within normal range.
14. Ability to manage stress.
15. Must work from the facility and be able to work on time on a regular basis during regular business hours.
16. Must be available for work after hours and on weekends.