CF6, CFM56 Engine Mechanic Field Service Lead
Commercial Engine Field Service Technician Lead – GE90 & CF34 & CFM-56 Experience Needed
Experienced A&P Licensed Field Service Technician to perform engine repairs and module level work scopes both in the company maintenance shop and in the field, domestically and internationally. Job duties include a large range of maintenance from service bulletin and AD compliance to inspections and repairs and disassembly to module swaps. Individuals must maintain high level of performance and integrity and be an effective team player with leadership potential.
Individuals should have experience with the following work scopes:
Borescope inspections, compressor top & bottom case repairs, module removal and installation, engine change & QEC, AD and SB modifications, hot section replacements, configuration change, fan blade replacement, lease return and pre-buy inspections.
· A&P License Required – no exceptions.
· Large engine experience in a setting other than line maintenance. Military experience is acceptable if the experience is from an engine shop background.
· Prefer shop, modular or field service experience with the following engines:
· Understands and can comply with the FAA requirements of return to service of engines and aircraft
· Able to read, understand and follow OEM manual instructions
· Work as both a team member and team leader
· Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
· Excellent work ethic and motivation for a high standard of work
· Leadership qualities
· Ability to learn as well as teach others on work scopes
· Represent the company in a professional manner and reflect a positive image with customers
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Passport Required
· Global Travel as required, can be up to 40%
· Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)