Food Distribution Sanitation Attendant
Fort Worth, TX
The purpose of the Warehouse - Sanitation position is to perform various maintenance tasks to ensure the proper upkeep and cleanliness of the facility.
A Plant Sanitarian must be self-motivated and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Clean all surfaces of assigned areas using appropriate maintenance tools and equipment.
- Ensure upkeep of designated dock areas to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Seven steps of sanitation- Capable of following all the steps with detailed supervision.
- Safety- Understanding, and compliance all of the safety policies covered during training.
- Chemicals- Understanding of chemical types, labeling, PPE and warnings regarding mixing chemicals.
- Light lawn maintenance including trimming, as well as gathering trash outside and recycling.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS - A minimum of 1 year in a food manufacturing and distribution experience preferred.
Accountable for his/her own actions, ability to take direction and instruction from managers, prompt and timely, safety awareness, attention to detail, ability to focus on tasks at hand, adaptability, communication with peers, strong work ethic, ability to wear personal protective equipment, ability to work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations.