Inside Sales Coordinator
Compiles and maintains records and related files for the technical services and inside sales groups by performing the following essential functions.
- Enter orders in TAM Accounting System with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Examines documents to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Confers with document originators to resolve discrepancies and complies required changes.
- Posts changes to computerized documents, releases documents and notifies affected individuals.
- Maintains logs and related files to ensure traceability.
- Prepares reports and documents as requested or required.
- Assist in the assembly and packaging of quotations and support documents to TAM bases and/or customers, if required.
- Serve as receptionist relief for Front Desk as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Keep desk and work area clean and orderly.
High school graduate, some college preferred. 2-3 years of related experience and/or training. Previous experience in a manufacturing and/or oil and gas environment preferred.
Other Skills: Ability to work under moderate supervision in a fast-paced office environment. Intermediate skills in MS Office products to include Word and Excel. Familiarity with computer networks and e-mail. Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.