Essential Duties Include:
1. Ensure work dock is properly identified with aircraft type, serial number and customer. Effectively code type of visit, duration of visit and estimated re-delivery date.
2. Inputs and maintains all non-routine job cards created during the aircraft visit.
3. Close all job cards, routine and non-routine in MISA and updates tallies and maintenance files as they are completed.
4. Monitors and maintains all tallies related to the aircraft during the accomplishment of assigned work.
5. Conducts daily audits to ensure accuracy of MISA data entry and tally entries in addition to ensuring security of all job cards while the work is in progress. Ensures all job cards contain proper material, tooling and stamp entries.
6. Maintains required logs pertaining to audit process.
7. Ensures work dock is clean and operated in a professional manner.
8. Ensures only authorized employees and customers enter the work dock.
9. Ensure a material movement form is attached to all non-routine job cards that require parts/materials.
10. Ensures an Engineering Request Form is attached to all non-routine job cards that require repair solution definition.
11. Perform any additional duties that may be assigned by management.