San Antonio, Tx
Scope: The deliverable of this proposal involves the accurate and timely maintenance and communication regarding project coordination, planning and scheduling for the MRO program stand-up efforts. Duration of the requirements is 10 weeks.
· Work with individual teams and Swim Lane Leaders to document and manage detail task list and provide visibility to entire team regarding upcoming milestones, highlighting risks and delays, etc.
· Work in Microsoft Project to maintain/update to Right-to-Left schedule, critical path and overall project plan.
· Work with Swim Lane Leaders to coordinate the update of the Microsoft Project Plan on weekly basis.
1. One-time review with swim lane leaders and program director, 3 hour initial review x7 for 21hours.
2. One-time Review with DRT Cell leaders for 3 hours and Production Managers for 2 hours to set-up task sheet 3hrs x 2 and 2hrs x 4 for 14 hours
3. Weekly regular program reviews with Rolls-Royce x 2 hr
4. Weekly regular schedule reviews with Rolls-Royce x 2 hr
5. Initial project work schedule update and formatting for each Right-to-left and Overall Project Plan x 16hrs each for 32hours
6. Weekly reviews with Swim Lane Leaders for 1 hours for 7 hours.
7. Weekly regular project updates to Right-to-Left and Overall Project Plan for 8 hours
8. Weekly Task updates x 3hr
· Proficiency in Microsoft Project.
· Skills in project coordination, and task and data management tools.
· Mastery in schedule management, critical path determination, problem resolution
Logistics: Expectations for the duration of the project include but not limited to:
· Ability to provide on-site support in San Antonio, TX, USAAbide by all rules, regulations and operating procedures of the host facility