Quality Control Technician
Perform analysis of the manufacturing processes. Identify problem areas, suggest corrective actions and participate in their execution. Assist in establishment of programs to reduce manufacturing losses. Respond to customer complaints.
· Perform first article and in-process part inspections.
· Analyze process data to assure compliance with engineering requirements.
· Audit raw material to assure that proper quality levels are maintained. Take necessary corrective action when problems are discovered.
· Implement and monitor process control to assure early detection of nonconformances. Provide immediate feedback for effective correction action.
· Provide necessary operator training regarding inspection and related paperwork, proper use of inspection tooling, etc.
· Assist corrective action programs to reduce nonconformances and manufacturing losses. Analyze manufacturing processes and discover problems of generic/repetitive nature.
· Report on issues and assessments in the weekly production meeting.
· Communicate key quality issues to coworkers.
Pay rate based on experience: 14-17/hr
1st shift - 6AM - 2: 30PM (around that time hours are negotiable)
· Minimum of five years’ experience and related training.
· Demonstrated abilities in all types of inspection tools, gages, fixtures, templates, assemblies, component parts, etc.
· Capable of performing mathematical calculations and special set-ups of every kind of inspection equipment.
· Understanding of assigned products and their application.
· Substantial knowledge of machining, fabrication, assembly, and processes.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Read and interpret complex engineering documents and work instructions.
· Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.