San Antonio, TX
Typical essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items and comparing count/measure of items to Purchase Order and packing list.
· Verifies entered customer account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data as necessary
· Supports overall logistics and material handling needs throughout the shop.
· Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling.
· Uses computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment.
· Ensuring that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier.
· Operates equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks to move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
· Ensure that all company parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and Foreign Object Damage.
· Approve receipt of product.
· Improves internal processes continually.
· Maintains inventory control and warehouse organization.
- Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills, the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and effectively, and will be a team player.
- Competent with computer software such as, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- A background in technology and manufacturing and an ability to work independently to meet deadlines are essential.
- Familiarity with warehouse and inventory controls is essential.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Prior shipping and receiving experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Prior International shipping experience is required.